Genuine Bobcat Product
IN STORE PICK UP ONLY!
4209 North Frazier Street, Conroe, TX
The tractor blade is an economical choice for leveling, backfilling, grading and removing snow on farms or acreages.
This compact tractor implement does not require PTO, can be rotated 360 degrees, and angled to move material from either side. You can use it in forward or reverse, which allows you to push material in short runs or scrape it.
How An Angle Blade Implement Works
The angle blade implement does not require PTO. Simply attach it to your compact tractor’s 3-point hitch and get started. It rotates a full 360 degrees with five forward and five reverse blade angle settings.
Things To Do With An Angle Blade
- The 3-point angle blade pushes or scrapes snow from roads or the middle of parking areas.
- Finish-grades gravel roads and driveways, levels land, or backfills areas around buildings or feedlots.
Angle Blade Features
- Rotates/Reverses: 3-point angle blade rotates a full 360 degrees with five forward and five reverse settings to be pulled or pushed.
- Three Widths: Available in 60-inch, 72-inch and 84-inch blade widths.
- Category 1 3-Point Hitch: A 3-point hitch is used to attach your rear-mounted angle blade implement. An adjustable top link is centered above two lower link arms, comprising the three points. The angle blade implement quickly and easily attaches with connecting pins at each point.
- Molding (Working) Width: 72"
- Moldboard Thickness: 0.25"
- Moldboard (Blade) Height: 15"
- Cutting Edge Height: 6"
- Cutting Edge (Thickness): 0.5" reversible
- Operating Weight: 332 lbs
- Overall Height: 38"
- Overall Length: 40"
- Storage Stand: Yes
- Blade Positions Forward: 5
- Blade Positions Rearward: 5
- 3 pt. Hitch Size: Category 1