Genuine Bobcat Product
When a 90 degree elbow in the hydraulic circuit is needed, like when connecting attachments, this design allows for easy mounting without the need for additional fittings.
All couplers are identified with stamped supplier part numbers that contain FFI, FI or FFH, FH. FFI/FI and FFH/FH couplers are interchangeable.
- Designed to fit with flat faced couplers
- 90 degree elbow
- No fluid spillage or air inclusion keeping equipment safe and clean
- Avoid costly fluid spills
- Internal components designed to maximize fluid flow with minimal change in pressure
- Push to connect
- Working pressure of 35 MPa
- High grade carbon steel with zinc-nickel plating
- ISO 16028 interchange
- Half inch body size
- 1-1/16 inch - 12 JIC thread
- Manufactures stamp: 3FFH08-61/34SFS
Compatible with the following Bobcat machines:
All Wheel Loader: A220, A300, A770
Attachments: Angle Broom, Backhoe, Grapple, Planer, Snow Blade, Snowblower, Trencher, V-Blade, Wheel Saw
Skid Steer Loader: 653, 751, 753, 763, 773, 853, 863, 873, 883, 963, 3650, S130, S150, S160, S175, S185, S205, S220, S250, S300, S330, S450, S510, S530, S550, S570, S590, S595, S630, S650, S740, S750, S770, S850
Track Loader: 864, T140, T180, T190, T200, T250, T300, T320, T450, T550, T590, T595, T630, T650, T740, T750, T770, T870
Check the Bobcat Online Parts Catalog to ensure the correct part for your equipment. Contact Bobcat of Houston for correct part fitment.