Genuine Bobcat Product
Bigger and better! This fuel filter is bigger with a new layer of media giving you improved water separation from fuel, which increases engine protection. Easy to service, no special tools needed - removing and replacing spin-on filters is hassle free. All fuel filter water separators come with a standard draining valve making routine maintenance clean, easy, and efficient.
You will not find another filter that removes the water and dust particles as completely as the Bobcat filter:
- Greater dust and contaminate capturing capacity at 4 micron at 99.8%
- Removal of 99.8% of the water from the fuel, exceeding engineering specifications
- More pleats
- Stronger, tear resistant media
- Built tough - more robust against media and canister failure
- Fuel filter water separator with a draining valve
- Improved protection for iT4/T4 engines
- Two WORM DRIVE CLAMPS 42H72 may be needed for installation (order separately)
- Maintenance Interval: 500 hours
- Bobcat recommends having a spare fuel filter for cold weather protection*
For first time use, some machines will need a new mounting bracket to accommodate the larger filter:
Due to engineering standards, some parts are updated or changed and are assigned a new part number. Previous part number was 7023589. This part is the direct replacement.
*With Tier 4 Engines, the process to remove sulfur raises the cloud point (CP) - the temperature where wax begins to drop out of fuel - which can contribute to fuel filter plugging. Because of this, it is good practice to have a spare fuel filter in cold weather.