Genuine Bobcat Product
IN STORE PICK UP ONLY!
4209 North Frazier Street, Conroe, TX
Bring unprecedented precision to any job site with the Bobcat Heavy Duty Bucket. Cut a grade, flatten your work area or scrape material off hard surfaces with industry leading strength and durability.
- Excellent cutting edge visibility: Get better views of your cutting edge for greater precision
- Reinforced bucket back: Built with better reinforcement in the right areas of the bucket back. Provides high breakout forces
- 3/4 in. x 6 in. cutting edge: High carbon content to provide exceptional life.
- Cast mounting frame: Improves service life
- Round back design: Enhances bucket loading and cleanout
- Waffle type skid plate: Reinforces the cutting edge and adds strength to the bottom of the bucket for longer life; provides strength with minimal additional weight
- Channel design: Top and bottom bucket sections are a formed channel design to provide extra strength and durability
- Operating Weight: 578 lb
- Overall Length: 36.6"
- Overall Width: 80"
- Overall Height: 21.3"
- Number of Teeth: 8 Bolt-on
- ISO Heaped Capacity: 20.1 ft3
- ISO Struck Capacity: 14.7 ft3
- Predrilled for: Bolt-on Edges or Teeth
Compatible with the following Bobcat machines:
Skid-Steer Loaders: S76, S650, S740, S770, S850
Compact Track Loaders: T76, T630