Genuine Bobcat Product
IN STORE PICK UP ONLY!
4209 North Frazier Street, Conroe, TX
- Separate rocks, debris and other unwanted objects while leaving finer material behind
- The tines scoop and retain debris while the soil sifts through, helping to easily separate materials
- Designed to last in tough working conditions, the tines are interconnected to provide strength and durability
- Ideal attachment for contractors, landscapers and homeowners with acreage
- Gusseted Tines: Each tine is fully gusseted on both sides for added strength and durability when working in tough conditions. Also, tines are interconnected for additional operating strength.
- Skeletal Design: Designed for maximum operating performance, the skeletal design of the rock bucket allows the tip of the bucket to always be visible to the operator.
- Steel Strength: High steel strength, used in all components of the rock bucket design, provides for a more durable attachment design.
- Versatility: The rock bucket operates above ground to remove surface vegetation, and also operates below ground to remove submerged objects.
Check the Bobcat Online Parts Catalog to ensure the correct part for your equipment. Contact Bobcat of Houston for correct part fitment.